Does not include glass cup or Straw Topper- wrapper only
UV-DTF Cup Wrap Transfers / Decal - Application Instructions
Size of wrap is approximately 9.45*4.33", that is the average size for 16oz cans, however, some brands may have slightly different measurements, therefore, please make sure to measure and adjust / trim wrap accordingly. Smaller decals can range up to approximately 4” in size, depending on the design. Do not use it in the dishwasher or microwave (hand wash only). Do not soak / Wash gently with a soft sponge (avoid hot water /avoid abrasive - harsh cleaners). Please wait 24 hrs. before washing the cup.
- Clean / wipe the glass to free from any dust or hand oils (do not use alcohol to wipe)
- Before peeling the design from the backing, squeegee the design – front and back a few times.
- Peel the design from the backing. The design should be face down as you peel the backing from the design.
- Place the transfer on the glass; ensure to do this slowly and with extra care. Once it is on the glass, it is almost impossible to remove. (For Motel Keychain decals, place on keychain, squeegee / rub with fingers and peel the clear film for an adorable finish!)
- Slowly work your way around the glass till your transfer applies in its entirety.
- Once your transfer is on the glass, squeegee, repeatedly, all over (this is especially important). Make sure you eliminate any air bubbles with the squeegee.
- Begin to peel the transfer off your cup; it is important to do this very slowly as you want to ensure the design transfers on the glass, entirely. You can press the design on the glass with your fingers as you are peeling to ensure a seamless transfer.
- Finish peeling the clear film for a beautiful glass can. (You can go over the design on the cup with your hands / fingers to ensure the design has been well applied)
There are no returns or exchanges for the UV-DTF Cup transfer (wraps) or any size decal. We are not responsible for any mishaps during the application process or after care.
*color in picture may differ slightly due to lighting